Website Privacy Statement
At HLS Therapeutics (“HLS”), protecting the privacy and security of personal information is fundamental to our values and to the way we do business.
You can visit hlstherapeutics.com or clozaril.ca on the Internet without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. If however you use an e-mail link provided on this site to send an unencrypted e-mail message to HLS, you should be aware of the inherent risks of interception when communicating with others using the Internet. Although we have no control over on-line transmission, your e-mail messages to HLS are on a secure server once they reach us, and are only used to respond to your inquiry.
Website Usage Tracking
Our websites may automatically record some general information about your visit in order for HLS to engage in statistical analysis using Google Analytics. We want to make sure our websites are useful to visitors. This information may include the:
- Internet domain for your Internet service provider, such as “company.com” or “service.ca” and the IP address of the computer you are using to access the HLS website;
- Type of browser you are using, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome;
- Type of operating system you are using such as Windows or Macintosh;
- Date and time of the visit to our site, the pages of our site that were visited, and the address of the previous website you were visiting if you linked to us from another website; and
- Age category, gender, and affinity interests as determined by demographic and interest reports available through Google Analytics.
Data collected for web analytics purposes may be processed in any country where Google operates servers, and thus may be subject to the governing legislation of that country.
If you have any questions about the practices of this website, please contact:
HLS Therapeutics Inc.
10 Carlson Court, Suite 410
Phone #: 1-647-495-9000
Brand names you know. Safe and effective results you trust.